Welcome to another Bookish/Not So Bookish Thoughts post. To participate, click on over to Christine’s Bookishly Boisterous site.
- How did the week fly by so fast? Yes, each day had errands or appointments, so that was part of it. Yesterday’s appointment for my annual physical took up most of the day, as I fiddled about getting ready, and then afterwards had lunch out to relax again. However, I have been doing a little reading, having finished reading and reviewing two books so far.
- Earlier in the week I got an e-mail notification that Spring Bloggiesta is coming next week: March 20-26. I’ve been spending some time each day creating potential new blog headers. This blog will be the focus of the event, but I tend to spend a little time on each site.
- Only two more weeks until the beach trip for my daughter’s “wedding.” Yes, in quotes, because they actually tied the knot in November so she could be on his health plan, but had already arranged for the beach getaway. We will get to dress up, she will be wearing “bride’s” clothes, and we will have dinner afterwards. Then…back to the city the next day for the reception.
- I had trimmed down my list of NetGalley Review books...but then, unexpectedly, received two more! Now I have four…but they are sort of spread out, with two in April, one in May, and another in July. The newest one:
Bridges: A Daphne White Novel (e-book), by Maria Murnane. I loved this author’s Waverly Bryson series.
I also love the cover!
- Yesterday I received a new Amazon Vine review book in the mail: Small Hours, by Jennifer Kitses, which I’ve been ogling.
So….these are my meandering thoughts on this Thursday. What are yours?