Here we are again, rambling on about our thoughts, our feelings, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous, to see what others are chatting about. Let’s grab some coffee and have a chat.
Welcome to another week of ramblings. Last week, I brought my chat over to this Rainy Days and Mondays blog…but not many bloggers found it. However, I like to change things up…so I’m going to try again.
- It has been a pretty good week for reading. I read and reviewed The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood, which I loved…but then moved on to a lighter read with The Grammarians, by Cathleen Schine. (Click titles for my reviews).
- Last night I started reading The Nanny, by Gilly Macmillan, and I’m enjoying it so far.
- Here in California, we have been warned of massive PG&E shutdowns for up to five days…or even a week. The wildfires are raging here again, and the utility company thinks they need to do this. They haven’t shut our power down here in my residence…and I hope they won’t in facilities like this one, or in hospitals. Sigh.
- Tomorrow will finally be another hair styling day with my daughter…it is long overdue. LOL.
- I’m fighting with my computer again! The cursor is doing its dance, and ends up anywhere but where I want it to be. I remember there was a fix…disabling the touchpad. So far, I haven’t been able to do it. I may have to call the Geek Squad. LOL
- I haven’t spent time with Fiona for a couple of weeks; her new job is keeping her very busy.
- Until I can get together with her again, I keep busy ordering my Amazon packages…and trying to find a doll that is similar to the one I “lost” in the move. Yes, it was sold. I do love posting pictures of it in the meantime.
That is my week so far. What did yours look like?